Friday, September 5, 2014

Highlights from Avon Campaign 19 - Sale Ends Monday, 9/8/14


Avon Campaign 19 Orders Due Monday, September 8th


My Faves:

Big & Daring 24 hour smudgeproof mascara by Avon

Big & Daring 24 hour smudgeproof mascara - ONLY $6.99 for a limited time!
I have seriously put this mascara to the test. I've slept with it on. I've cried like a two year old. I've rubbed my eyes (because I forgot I had make-up on) and I've worked like a dog with this stuff. My verdict? This goes on smooth and thick, no clumps, and won't give up. In fact, you'll give up before it does! Well worth the money - I'll be a lifetime buyer.  My color? Brown Black
Colors: Black
Blackest Black
Brown Black
A+ Highly Recommend

Paired with True Color eyeshadow, this was a winning combo. 
Avon True Color Eyeshadow

I used the Mocha Latte (697-287)  color quad, and was thrilled. 
Instead of using as true eyeshadow, I took my applicator and outlined the top of my eyelid with the
darkest color, then swept a thin line of the lightest color next to it.
Results?
Smokey Eyes that weren't overbearing or done in a way that made it look like someone punched me in the face.
Win!
Special $5.99
A+ Highly Recommend

Most Popular Items Ordered:
Avon SuperShock Brights Mascara
I simply cannot keep this in stock. The bestselling color? Royal Shock (Blue - 349-020)
Close Second is the Emerald Green (348-756)
And third is Violet (353-182)
$7 or 2 for $11.99

And these having been going like hotcakes -



And at only $1.69 each, who can blame them?!

FAQ:
  • Q: If I don't live in your state, can I still be your customer and order from you?
  • A: Absolutely! Simply go to my eStore at YourAvon.com/BooksByAmanda and order your favorite items. Choose Direct Delivery and your goodies will be shipped directly to you! How easy is that, right?
  • Q: What if I don't like something I ordered?
  • A: Avon has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like it, you can get a full refund or a replacement. 
  • Q: But I like getting special deals that seem to only come from my real-life Avon lady. What do I do about that?
  • A: Online shoppers that deal directly with my eStore, get some pretty awesome deals. Some include, free direct delivery shipping with a certain amount, online prices on select items, and more. Just visit my store and check out the deal ribbon at the top, just under the Avon logo. Watch that closely as it changes often!