Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Not Your Normal Nacho

I know. It's an odd title. It's been a while since I've been on here so I felt I needed something creative to gain your attention. Not sure if I hit the mark or not, but hey. It's five in the morning.

Today's review brings you...



#AirbrushPerfectLegs by Sally Hansen!

If you know me personally, you know I benefit from such a product as this. Aka, I glow in a blacklight. It's embarrassing. Some people call it ghostly. I prefer the term Porcelain. ;)


We've all heard it. "Oh, look. It's an Oompa Loompa...or...She looks like she rolled in the Doritoes bag..."

I didn't want anyone saying that of me, so I tried this out for the first time at my husband and son's baseball game. Everyone would be focused on the game...not my nacho-cheesiness if that should so happen.

Overall:
Easy to apply and the color was very well matched to my overall coloring. It was perfect. Smooth and silky feeling, I didn't feel like it was very noticeable. Exactly what I was going for—Score! I would definitely recommend this if you're like me.  
One recommendation? Do not rush. Make sure you have plenty of time to use this and you're not trying to scoot out the door in five minutes. Like anything that's worth it, it takes time to balance and even things out.
Would I use this product again? Absolutely!

My thanks to Sally Hansen and Influenster for giving me a chance to review this product so I don't have to Rock that Porcelain look anymore...

How to use?
1. Take your time.
2. Lock your bathroom door. You don't want to be interrupted. Nor asked what you're doing by a nosy husband or curious kids.
3. Put a nickel sized amount in the palm of your hand. Don't add too much at one time or you will have streaks! (Don't ask me how I know this.) Smooth over your leg. Blend in more until all the area you're showcasing has been colored. Remember! Take your time! Picasso was famous but this is not the time to be a Picasso!