Friday, January 31, 2014

Beaded Bracelet Tutorial - Floral Fusion by Potomac Bead Company

I love these bracelets. If you follow my Jewelry Making board on Pinterest, you'll find this one on there.
Here's a tute from the Potomac Bead Company.



The Potomac Bead Company is one of my favorite go-to places to learn how to make a new bracelet or a new right angle weave (RAW) design. When I get a few of these done, I'll post pics of them!

What about you? Do you have any favorite beading tutorials? Share them in a comment!

Amanda Stephan~Christian Author
Join my Newsletter for *free* members only gifts!
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger  Google Plus goodreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template