Monday, May 27, 2019

What's New?

Wow. Almost three years since my last post. As with all people, life gets busy and sometimes we have to set some things aside. As you can see, this blog was one of the things. Two jobs, one high school graduate, one grandbaby, one soldier, two novels, and one new book outline later, I've decided to pick it back up. I'd like to use this spot as a catalyst to begin/help my online Facebook shop, Barbedwire and Dandelions. Please check it out I plan on adding new items often.

Just a brief preview of what I've been working on:

handmade Christmas stockings
This past Christmas, it was time to make some new stockings. The old ones were fine, but they just didn't match the rustic decor I was going for.

paper wall flowers
A few months ago, I was asked to make some paper flowers for a baby that was going to make her grand appearance. I had so much fun making these, I have some hanging in my craft room.

Dress Card
I wanted something different for my mom for Mother's Day. Found this card and couldn't wait to make it for her. Her smile was priceless!

truck boxcard
And last thing I'm going to show you, is the Father's Day card I made for my dad. Can't wait to give it to him! I'm not sure which I should give him. Any ideas? I love them both.
Want one for your special dad? Only $6 Find it here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template