Wednesday, June 19, 2019

I Love it When it Rains

I love it when it rains

When it rains, I don't have to feel guilty that I'm not outside doing yard work or washing the dog. I can be inside creating things. Which is what I love to do.

My problem is I get so many ideas of things I want to do that I get overwhelmed and don't accomplish anything. So I think I have a plan. I don't know if this will work, but I'm going to try it.

I am trying to get stock ready for craft shows as well as find some boutiques to sell some of my items. At this point, I don't have a lot of things, but it's growing.

For Father's Day

cards for dads

For Mother's Day

cards for moms

I know Mother's Day was 'so last month' but I didn't have the time to upload any of the pictures. These cards were my first foray into the 3D realm.

My plan is to continue making cards, boxes, gift bags, treat bags, party decorations, and repurposed signs to sell. See what I mean about having a plan?! I'll keep y'all posted on my progress.

Is there anything you think you'd like to see me sell?

These cards were made with kits from SVG Cuts, 3D Dreaming Tree, and Simply Crafty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template