Friday, December 20, 2013

Top Ten Books of 2013


Last week, I recapped all the books I read in 2013. I was surprised at how many there were! If you're curious, you can see what they were here. I realize the year isn't over and I still have three or four books on my reading list to wrap up the end of this year. 
Be that as it may, I have to admit. This year, I found some serious favorites that I refuse to give up. These, for various reasons of their own, have made it to a coveted spot on my book-snob-shelves.

My Top Ten Picks
of 2013:



























and...while I haven't finished reading it at the moment, this one



is going to make it as well. 
Fabulous writing and a fantastic plot. 
Love this book already, and can't wait to continue the series in 2014.

So what books have made it to your list?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template