Friday, March 6, 2015

I Need You! A Call for Reviewers

Howdy folks! As many of you know, I've been in the book business for quite a while now. Since having my own novels published, I've learned a tremendous amount of gobbledygook, er, information, and I'm applying this now in my new job.

Last year before Christmas, I was offered a job in a marvelous Christian publishing house here in Murfreesboro, TN. I jumped at the chance, and have enjoyed myself tremendously in my new capacity. I mean, seriously. Books? Me? Yes please!

So far, I've formatted 12 ebooks - which are available at Smashwords.com for any eReading device - and am full steam ahead on my next project. But here we come to the crux of the matter. What good are all these ebooks if no one's finding them and reading them?

This is where I need YOU, wonderful reader. We're looking for reviewers for our growing list of books. Both non-fiction and fiction are available for your reading pleasure. Think you might be interested? Would you like to know more? If you'd like more information, please email me at

amandastephan at swordofthelord dot com
or
amanda38401 at gmail dot com

Here's a list of available Non-Fiction titles:
The Abundant Single Life
Casting Your Care
Wounded Spirits
Following the Man of Faith
God's Forever Word
Bible Facts About Heaven
**Fugitive King - A popular homeschooling book used in the ACE literature program
Tales From India
The Secret of Power  

And here's a list of Children's fiction titles:
Jed Cartwright and the Dangerous Journey
Jed Cartwright and the Lost Gold Mine
Jed Cartwright and the Comanche Raiders

and MANY more are on their way! Sign up now to become a reviewer for us and get a chance to read our new titles first!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template