Monday, June 8, 2015

Neutrogena Naturals. A Super-Sensitive-Skinned Redhead Shares What She Thinks

It's been a while, hasn't it? Much has changed over this way (which is why you haven't heard from me). The reader's digest version:
- December - we moved
- End of December I was offered (and took) a copy-editing/marketing job
- Christmas - our daughter became engaged
- February - hubby went to Japan (not a good month emotionally, but I got a ton finished for the upcoming wedding! *see below*)
- March - we hit a huge milestone in our marriage
- April - we have two driving teens and all those interesting tidbits that go along with that
- May - our daughter was married in a beautiful outdoor, rustic wedding that I decorated for
- June - just started, but I'm positive things will slow down. Ha. Ha. Ha. *cue sarcastic laughter*

Anywho, I have *so many* things to share. But we'll take this a little at a time to make things a lot more digestible. Less overwhelming = good idea.

A few weeks ago, I was honored to have received a package of Neutrogena® Naturals Makeup Remover Towelettes from Influenster (thanks Influenster! Y'all are so much fun!) in an effort to raise water conservation awareness this summer. I took a 7 day pledge to wash my face only with these towelettes and I managed to save 35 gallons of water ~ go me! :)
Neutrogena naturals towelettes

Here's my review:
When these moist towelettes arrived, I was a little skeptical. The first thought that went through my mind is What makes these different than any other makeup removing wipes, and how is this going to affect my super sensitive skin?

What I liked:
- the smell. Don't laugh. That's an important detail. Who wants to put something that smells like doggy-doo on their face? Just Ew.
- they were very soft
- they were gentle
- they didn't dry out my sensitive skin
- they were gentle enough to use to remove eye makeup - Score!
- convenient, non-space-hogging packaging. If your bathroom closet looks anything like mine, this too is an important detail.
Here's a short video of me being weird and washing my face with my new towelettes.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template