Monday, February 3, 2014

How to leave a Clickable Link in comments

Whether I'm researching something, reading a blog, or just leaving a comment in the comment box, I like the clean, aesthetic look of a clickable link rather than something I have to copy and paste. Call it the OCD in me, or just call me nuts. That's just how I roll, I guess. That and coffee. Lots of coffee.

Anyway, here's a quickie guide on how to leave a clickable link.

<a href="the URL address of where you want your visitors to go">Your Spiffy Title Here</a>

and that's it! Super easy!

Amanda Stephan logo
Amanda Stephan~Christian Author
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger  Google Plus goodreads
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template