Sunday, November 29, 2015

Werther's Soft Caramel Influenster Review

Can I just say...

Werther's.

Yes. You know what I'm talking about. The candy that is so good you hide in the attic so your family won't know you have a bag and that you're eating them without sharing? Don't judge me. These are so good. Which if you've had them, you understand. I'm sure there's a select few that don't feel the same way I do about them, but really, when I find those people, I mark them off my friends' list. Who needs that kind of negativity, right?!

Seriously. I do not share these if I can help it. I will buy my Werther's snacking privileges with an entire bag of different candy as bribery for anyone in my family who finds me.

In the attic.

Eating my Werther's.

Werther's Soft Candy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template