Monday, April 22, 2013

Kindle Pocket - Sewing Tutorial

eBooks are all the rage at the moment. 
Have you noticed?
There are iPads, Nooks, Samsungs, Kindles, and more that I don't even know about, so if I left your particular device out, I do apologize.

I've also noticed, that there is a shortage of cute pockets that fit your personality. Well, there are a few that include a hefty price tag. 

Sheesh. It's not like you just dumped money on the reader, now you must pay over $30 for protection for it? Ha. Not for me. So I thought I'd figure out a way to make my own. 

See a need? Fill a need!
I was so thrilled with the end product, that I wanted to share it with you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template