Friday, May 8, 2020

Not Going to Happen

Happy Friday!

With all this social distancing going on, I have to keep reminding myself what day of the week it is. It is Friday. Not Saturday. Friday.

I have gotten some serious writing done on my series (yay, go me!) so that's a good thing. I'm now almost to 95,000 words. I don't think I have the capability to write short stories. I truly don't. 

Choosing to Love cover idea
(Cover Idea)
My mind has been exploding with ideas and things to do and things that need to be done. I'm not a procrastinator, I'm a prioritizer. It's simple for me. If it doesn't pique my interest at the moment, it will not get done. Period.
Like eating. 
Highly overrated. 

Hubster walked in this morning to give me a kiss and I told him to go back to bed. 
I have no plans of being a productive adult today. 
None.

I got up early so I could write more in my book, but then I thought I would make a gift for my mom for mother's day this Sunday. I went to the Design Store, and you know what happened. 

I got sidetracked.

Now, instead of writing, I will be making the *cutest* things on my Cricut. 
Because I want to. And it's raining.
It's like God is saying, 
"Ok, go ahead. Do this instead. You can do your story before the laundry and dishes. It's okay. And dinner? You're going to be fine. That's why I gave you a muffin top."

God is so good, isn't He?

I'll upload the pictures when I get done. 
Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template