Friday, January 24, 2014

My New Love Affair. Beads.

Most friends who know me well call me Squirrel. They do that because I love to learn new things and I get sidetracked really, really easily.
My latest love affair?
Beads.

That shouldn't surprise you because, well, beads are shiny. And new. And there's just something about holding them in your hand or letting the strands slip through your fingers as you're walking through Jo-Ann's or Hobby Lobby. Or Michaels. Michaels happens to be my cryptonite at the moment. Trust me. It's bad. If we're heading down the road and we see one, my darling hubby speeds past as fast as he can. I can always tell when there's one nearby. The kids suddenly get very quiet and their eyes open really wide. Yep. Dead giveaways.

Anyway, because I love learning new things, I want to share some of those things with you.

The Beaded Ball

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey hey, what would you like to say?

 
The Honest Reviewer Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template